A sterling silver women's anklet, in a flexible chain style, wth a repeating pattern of stylised hanging bunches of fruit and small rings with three exquisite miniature balls hanging from each one. Designed to sit around the top of the foot, elongating the leg, this is a classic vintage tribal Indian anklet.
- Classic Indian heavy silver anklet
- Very high grade silver - traditionally higher than 925 silver
- Heavy, sturdy Indian S clasp featuring a small silver plaque
- The miniature balls hang "en tremblante", meaning they move freely, creating a very appealing visual focus.
- Measurements: length 27 cm (10.5 in), height from edge of chain to end of fruit bunch 1.1 cm (0.43 in, ) height from edge of chain to end of dangle 1.3 cm (0.5 in)