Fine cut natural turquoise beads in shades of dark green are matched with an antique silver amulet featuring two harvest goddesses, signifying good luck and abundance. The amulet is complemented by hand made sterling silver beads and a sterling silver clasp.
- Antique amulet from southern India
- Harvest goddesses bestow good fortune and plenty
- Natural Tibetan turquoise in shades of dark green
- Handmade 925 silver beads and clasp
- Original Kashgar design
- Total length: 44.6 cm (17.6 in)
- Amulet: height including bail 2.8 cm (1.1 in), width 1.9 cm (0.75 in)